05 June, 2013

American Christians Sacrifice nothing today for Jesus Christ like in Paul’s time or in Uganda






The Liturgical Calendar: The Church Remembers

Today the church remembers The Martyrs of Uganda, 1886.

 
 

 

Uganda’s Christian   Martyr's     

Martyrs Name                Religion         Manner

           

Kakumba, Makko        Anglican    Dismembered and Burned

 

Rugarama, Yusuf         Anglican    Dismembered and Burned

 

Sserwanga, Nuwa         Anglican    Dismembered and Burned

 

  Balikuddembe,

 

Yosefun Mukasa             Catholic     Beheaded and Burned

     Mukasa, Musa            Anglican    Speared

 

 Kaggwa, Anderea         Catholic   Beheaded- Dismembered

 

Ngondwe, Ponsiano       Catholic    Beheaded- Dismembered

 

Ssebuggwawo, Denis     Catholic     Beheaded

 

 Bazzekuketta, Antanansi Cath.      Dismembered

 

Gonza, Gonzaga            Catholic     Beheaded

 

Mbwa, Eriya                  Anglican    Castrated

 

Muddu-aguma               Anglican    Castrated

 

 Mulumba, Matiya        Catholic     Dismembered

 

Muwanga, Daudi           Anglican   Castrated

 

 

Kayizzi, Kibuuka           Anglican  Castrated

 

Mawaggali, Nowa           Catholic   Speared,

 Ravaged by wild dogs

 

Mayanja, Kitoogo           Anglican   Castrated

 

Muwanga                         Anglican   Castrated

 

Lwanga, Karoli               Catholic     Burned

 

Baanabakintu, Lukka     Catholic     Burned

 

Buuzabalyawo, Yakobo  Catholic     Burned

 

Gyaviira                           Catholic     Burned

 

Kibuuka, Ambrosio         Catholic     Burned

 

Kiriggwajjo, Anatoli        Catholic     Burned

 

Kiriwawanvu, Mukasa    Catholic     Burned

 

Kiwanuka, Achileo           Catholic     Burned

 

Kizito                                 Catholic     Burned

 

Ludigo, Mukasa Adolofu Catholic     Burned

 

Mugagga                            Catholic     Burned

 

Sserunkuuma, Bruno       Catholic     Burned

 

Tuzinde, Mbaga               Catholic     Burned

 

Kadoko, Alexanda           Anglican    Burned

 

Kifamunnyanja                Anglican    Burned

 

 

Kiwanuka, Giyaza            Anglican   Burned

 

Kizza,                                 Anglican   Burned

 

Frederick                           Anglican   Burned

 

Kwabafu                            Anglican   Burned 

 

Lwakisiga, Mukasa           Anglican   Burned

 

Lwanga                               Anglican   Burned

 

Mubi-azaalwa                     Anglican   Burned

 

Munyagabyangu, Robert    Anglican   Burned

 

Muwanga, Njigija               Anglican   Burned

 

Nakabandwa, Danieri         Anglican   Burned

 

Walukagga, Nuwa               Anglican   Burned

 

Walukagga, Nuwa               Anglican   Burned






As a Christian I keep by Faith through reading:  Daily Prayer A Resource of Forward Movement, Our Daily Bread and Upper Room Daily Reflections — daily words of wisdom and faith; as well as all the Bible scripture's they suggest reading. I meditate to listen for guidance every day. I go to Church not for their denomination, but because they share the Holy Trinity through Jesus Christ Teaching; and to maintain a strong in my faith emerged in the Holy Spirit. I attend Bible Study two times a week to gain knowledge.

I would say that the Holy Spirit always guides me to do Gods will. However, if gives me easy things to do like love others and bring joy to others, and to give the people in our small town beautiful roses when they bloom on a giant hundred Year old Rose bush that produced over five hundred pink-white roses. This is a small cross for me to bear and I'm sure brings me more joy to my heart in giving that maybe those that receive them.

I have such a deep desire to carry a huge cross for Jesus Christ that has help me to survive as a victim the darkest forms of sexual abuse from age five until age seventeen. Then God kept me safe as journeyed through the dark underbelly of the abyss, and gave me unconditional love while I was a chronic-alcoholic until God scraped me off of skid row after twenty two years.

I was bless with a spiritual experience that was so profound and beautiful that while I was surround by a bright light That I never wanted to leave while tears of joy flowed down my cheeks; to thoughts were expressed in my being:

1. I would never have to drink again (That was 32 years ago) 2. I would be given knowledge) then the room returned back to normal as the light left by winces it came.

How can Christian American’s compare their sacrifice to those in Uganda and Especially in Paul's time.

Whenever a Pastor or Christian teacher states that we must be willing to sacrifice and die for Jesus Christ, I ask them How can we even come close to sacrificing anything in American that come close to Uganda and Paul's time?

They seemed uncomfortable with my statement and seem to ignore it and continue with their teachings. There are two words I feel the Christians in America today use that make me uncomfortable; sacrifice and persecution.

It reminds me of the war hero's in their minds that tell you what great things they did are mostly tall tales, compared to the real war hero's that do not talk about their heroics or sacrifices.

So my question is: What are the greatest sacrifices and persecutions made or experienced in the United States of America as true Christians?

Not counted as a Sacrifice is the food donated to the churches to give to the needy once a month (that really is about 1 weeks’ worth that includes 1-2 cans of chicken or/and turkey, 1 can of beef stew. Then the rice and peanut butter and bread can get you through the next three weeks. Thank you.

"Take care of my sheep," From John 21:16

PS I am but one of God's creations, however when I was out of food and power for four days I received not one call of concern, not one offer of food, not one visit by my Pastor and church leaders knew. I love them all with all my heart.

Of all the lies that come from those in power be it man or woman, there are two truths that never has lied to mankind on Earth from the beginning of time. The first being God our creator of all in the heavens and Earth. The second is time that always has given us the truth about the fruits of our labor. Time will tell us if the fruits are nurturing to God's children or was it rotten as man’s sins, unrepentant falling to the Ground never to be raised until God raises all on earth for his final Judgments. Charles Harvey-5/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment