07 June, 2013

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE A "BIG BROTHER?"

 
“Obama: 'Nobody is listening to your telephone calls'”
 
See Video
If, any American’s believe Obama’s statement, then I suggest you  ask the nurse if they can double your dose?
 
So did Germany, East Berlin, Russian . . . Homeland Security's contractor are paid to snoop on us, and have more information on Americans than they do on the enemy.  Also, Hoover justified his illegal snooping as being in the interest and protecting American from the enemy. Bush made
snooping on Americans legal, and Obama has expanded on what Bush created. The, new American motto for our Government:  “We do what we want, when we want, and it's too late for the people to stop it. Our Government also suggests that the Middle and Lower classes role up a copy of the United States Constitution and a small American Flag, and firmly plant it where the sun never shines. Yes I know Big Brother has been monitoring me and thousands of others Americans because of key words we write and express. Wait . . . I hear a weird sound circling my house; let me go check it out . . . OH MY GOD IT''S A DRONE . . .
 

WARNING!

This is your government speaking, you’re Big Loving Brother. Go back to bed and disregard what Charles Harvey said, He was an enemy sympathizer and a nut case. Sleep well my fellow American's, we have your back.
I PROMISE YOU AS AN AMERICAN VETERAN IT WILL KEEP GETTING WORSE
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment