Hereis a prime example of American Military location.
The last war we were Heroes with other nations, was WWII.
How soon we forget Osama bin laden's two major Goals: One, to get the USA military involved in the Middle East "Done!" Two: to hurt America financially through wars in the middle east; making Americana's suffer in many ways on Main Street, and next to dumpsters, "Done!"
Next time our Government states they have liberated a nation, look close and get the facts of all the hundreds of thousands of civilian's killed, and the million displaced from their native land. Look at pictures and videos of those nations we say we liberated.
We say we are a Christian Nation, if God could be embarrassed, the United States would be at the top of God's list, and not the list you wanted to be on. Yes, I will get some Neanderthals come back at me: "well, if you do not like it here, leave."
I recommend that our Government and Congress, and us as individuals, should read, and considering doing these three steps, I have listed, instead of telling the World how great we are.
From: The Twelve Steps Program, Revised: by Charles Harvey, 03/15/2012, for the purpose of giving a guideline for living a very unselfish, non-judgmental, life for all people.
1. We admit that we are powerless over other people and nations.
2. Came to believe that that God can return America to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to our God.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves; Not others.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. Not other's wrongs.
10. Continued to take personal inventory of ourselves, not others, and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with my God, praying only for knowledge of his will and the power to carry it out.
12. Having a spiritual awakening as a direct results of these steps, I will try to carry the message to others and practice these principles in all my affairs.
“Father forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).