16 February, 2012

Two Supporters of Elizabeth Warren Touché

                   

“Middle Class”Presidential Candidate-2012 asking for her for help from Elizabeth Warren.






This is a verbatim of a reply to my comments; I received from Geoffrey Feldman, on Facebook.

Information on Geoffrey Feldman:


 I believe that Mr. Feldman is both from the “upper class,” and a Republican, since Elizabeth Warren Once a Republican: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/elizabeth-warren-once-a-republican/


        Charles Harvey MSW.

 If, Elizabeth Warren really cares about the "middle class," then she would help a "well educated, "middle class," Presidential Candidate-2012 that reached out to her for help. It is not about me, it is about the "middle class." This is what I wrote her:

I would be honored to have a Vice-president, such as you. I respect you very much. You're Bright, intelligent, and you can stand up to the big dogs. I thought this is America, I thought we respected the Constitution. Do you have the power to get any Media for a well Educated "Middle Class Candidate," That has been refused all media, except one Newspaper, The Daily Herald, Roanoke Rapids, in NC.
http://m.rrdailyherald.com/mobile/news/retired-littleton-man-focuses-on-white-house/article_b87bdf6e-20f7-11e1-a384-001871e3ce6c.html.
Can you call Jon Stewart, or Bill Maher, and ask them to give a voice for the "middle class," to a "middle Class," presidential Candidate, that has been refused free media coverage that they afford the wealthy, "upper class," politicians. I can Balance the Budget, save lives; rebuild American, in ways that the two parties could not stop me. You, and I have so many mutual goals in common for American. It took several hundred years to get American to stop Hanging Afro-Americans, and vote an Afro-American into the White House. How proud would the "middle class" be, to have one of their own in offices? The "middle class," is 72 percent of the Americans population. It was one teacher that changes my life; you can possible make a great change, to have a "middle class" candidate, be heard by the people and for the people. Let the Voice in the Wilderness be heard. If I can carry the message hope, without a spin-master, focus group, nor have I asked for funding. I only asked to be heard and seen by the "middle class." I live on $2100.00 a month Social Security. As, a novice, I learned how to make a presidential video on my own at home. The cost was $40.00 for an app. A professional that does voice overs for movies, and video's, believed in my cause that she did the voice over for my presidential video, Free. The person also did the voice over for Senator Reid, and was well paid. When I enter the credits for the voice over, I was asked not to do that because they would get in trouble from the Union doing it free.
Here is a list on all my sites.
       Presidential websites.
    
      






·         This is the site with three petitions I have been trying to get signed.


·        This in my You Tube Channel


I have to say this seems to be more about you than it is about getting Elizabeth Warren elected. She is running for senator this year, no other office.
Charles Harvey MSW.
I believe in Elizabeth Warren, it is about the "middle class," not me. She and all known and wealthy politicians get plenty of press. All American media fives no voice to a Middle class candidate that as for no money, you really are a typical voter unaware, does the constitution say only the upper class can govern us. We are 72% of population, but a presidential candidate with no money received no media like Elisabeth Warren, does the Constitution say only wealthy upper class can run, do you approve of ignoring any candidate from the "middle class" For the last 33 years it has been about others. You have a cold heart or do not know the White House is bought and media refuses to show a middle class, man living on SS. So you do not Helene in the constitution and you believe the media should control want the majority of our population. Pooh how much the Media and "upper class," have done for the "middle Class," in the last forty years, nothing. But they have brought us debt and death and sorrow to America. And all you can see is you think it's about me. I feel sorry for people that put personalities before principles. My childhood was a nightmare compared to all politicians including Elisabeth Warren. All I ask her is to make a phone call, and let the "middle class," that is becoming the "lower Class," decide. I know this will be seen by a man that cannot ever say he could be wrong. God bless you.al voter unaware, does the constitution say only the upper class can govern us. We are 72% of population, but a presidential candidate with no money received no media like Elisabeth Warren, does the Constitution say only wealthy upper class can run, do you approve of ignoring any candidate from the "middle class" For the last 33 years it has been about others. You have a cold heart or do not know the White House is bought and media refuses to show a middle class, man living on SS. So you do not Helene in the constitution and you believe the media should control want the majority of our population. Pooh how much the Media and "upper class," have done for the "middle Class," in the last forty years, nothing. But they have brought us debt and death and sorrow to America. And all you can see is you think it's about me. I feel sorry for people that put personalities before principles. My childhood was a nightmare compared to all politicians including Elisabeth Warren. All I ask her is to make a phone call, and let the "middle class," that is becoming the "lower Class," decide. I know this will be seen by a man that cannot ever say he could be wrong. God bless you.

§         Geoffrey Feldman
If it is about the middle class, then we don't need links to your web sites. Elizabeth Warren is and has been fully for the middle class. Not just talks, blogs and proclamations but action. I see long winded posts from you, concluding w...ith links to and promoting your own sites and blogs. I see no connection between anything you are posting here and actually doing something for the Middle class. I also don't think that modest wealth and success is disqualifying. I look to action which I see none of from you. If you support Elizabeth Warren, and the middle class, sign up to do the real work and don't steal attention for yourself from those who have done the work to campaign for her and through your repeated posts. I think you are just poaching this site for your own purposes, doing nothing else.

§         Geoffrey Feldman J
       
       Join the team. Do the work or with the rest of us, or go your own way, without poaching here.

Charles Harvey MSW.

Asking a political person, like Elizabeth Warren, that I thought walked the walk, not just talk, to take five minutes to help another humans; you call poaching, wow. How many years have you given to the community, helping people on the street just for the reward of helping? Not just giving lip service or money. I've tried for 33 years, to do my best. However, if your part of her team, then you and Elizabeth Warren, are just like all the others that are all talk and no action. Thanks, for giving me blog material verbatim, of all our conversation. You must be financially struggling and hurting, and from the Middle class, it's my own opinion, you have an attitude of both of the "upper Class,' and, a Republican. I feel sorry for you. God Bless.

I thought my conversation was over with Mr. Feldman, but there was more.

Geoffrey Feldman
I have discussed none of this with Elizabeth Warren and you know it. To be honest, I find your rants to be so disorganized that the only thing that I "Get" is your self promotion. Gods honest truth, I can not find any organizing principle in what you have posted here except for that. If your blog was popular or even mattered, you would not need to poach here. You are not defending the Middle Class, you are taking up space. You are promoting yourself and your own ego and nothing else. So take all this as a bit of feedback. This is not the "Charles Harvey MSW" page ... though for the frequency of your poaching, one could wonder. How about just keeping it down to once every week or so? That would be acceptably annoying. Keep posting frequently and I will be offering my thoughts on you, your silly blog, and everything. If you poach, you get poached. You want to end up looking like the silly, egotistical, nonsensical, narcistic person that you actually are - I will be happy to do that for you if you wish to persist.

I did not respond to the above statement by Mr. Feldman.

Mr. Feldman continues with a follow-up to his last statement to me.

Geoffrey Feldman:
Essentially what you are saying is "My ego is so hugely important in my task that I don't care about Elizabeth Warren's work except for the fact that she is getting all the attention and not me." That is how I summarize every single post you have made and your behavior

Charles Harvey MSW.

שלום- Peace in Hebrew.                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment