31 May, 2011

Politicians Real Or Phony? "Upper Class" or "Middle Class?









                     "American is the greatest Country in the World"?

How many times have heard a political candidate tell the people: "We are blessed to live in this Country" "We are so lucky to live in America"Most if not all make over $150,000 a year. They usually have 2 to 4 homes. They can pay their bills. Their homes have not been foreclosed. They wear the finest cloths and dine in the finest restaurants. The drive new cars and most have more than one including boats. Why do they say those things? Well they spend millions and millions of dollars to hire staff to find out what the "middle class" want to hear. They have to hire experts to identify these strange people they are unfamiliar with; the "working class" the"middle class" that makes up 72% of the American population. Most have "spin masters" to tell them what they should say. Most read from scripts or notes, but a political candidate working with challenging specific information and statistics, then I believe referring to notes or scripts. I remember waking up March 3, 2011 going down stairs and sat in my easy chair wearing my robe. My robe. I turned on my IPhone video Camera and told the World that I was running for President in 2012. I had no America flag in the background. Their were no family pictures in the background. They could not see my Colleges Degrees or my Books. Also, I had no patriotic music in the back ground. I had no staff or advisers it was just me and my 2 dogs by my side supporting me. I am sure it seemed absurd to the upper class and wealthy individuals for me to introduce my candidacy for President like that: as well as not asking for any funds. I was only asking what all the rich, "upper class" and politicians as well known public figures; Some media coverage. I have received none. It will be an upper class most likely the one with the most funding, The Candidates running for election hire people to get information on other candidates to use against them.

Their are similarities between India's cast and American's "middle class" and "lower class" and poor to the upper class.
"The Indian caste system has been in use for many years. Still today the values of the caste system are held strongly. It has kept a sense of order, and peace among the people. There are five different levels of the system: Brahman, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra, and Harijans. Within each of these categories are the true "castes" or jatis within which people are born, marry, and die. They all have their own place among each other and accept that it is the way to keep society from disintegrating to chaos. This system has worked well for Indian people and still has a major role in modern India",
"The Cult of the Dead Fish: Castes clashes in New Delhi."
MLA: "The Cult of the Dead Fish: Castes clashes in New Delhi." 31 May 2011 <http://cultofthedeadfish.blogspot.com/2006/08/castes-clashes-in-new-delhi.html>.
http://cultofthedeadfish.blogspot.com/2006/08/castes-clashes-in-new-delhi.html
http://www.csuchico.edu/~cheinz/syllabi/asst001/spring98/india.htm
Their are 5 levels of in the cast, and at the bottom, one is the untouchables, and they pick up dog shit, human excrement and scavenging is a job for harijans, outcastes. It is a pyramid system with the highest level being on top and the bottom being "dirt poor." So I know where the 1 percent of the wealthiest Americans would be on top of the pyramid, the 2% making $200,000 to $250,000 a Year would be the next down. Those American making 50,000 to $200,000 must be the 3rd level. So that makes "middle class" making less that $50,000 a year the forth level and lets not even talk about Americans lowest level, the poor.
So I ask the "middle class" and the Poor that can vote, to vote for a person like myself from the 4Th level that spent time in his life on the lowest level in Americans cast system. Remember the top 3 levels do not want one from the fourth level and God forbid one from the "poor class" even if many have more common sense and caring for humans than the politicians.

Next time a politician states "America are moral leaders of the World" let them know they may want to see my blog.  http://charliebigfeet.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-judge-american.html

                                        AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS                

No comments:

Post a Comment