"Have you ever heard of countries where murder and other crime rates are almost zero? Can there be any other country offering a pollution-free and corruption-free life with stable economic growth even at recession times? If you want to live in such a country, head on to Denmark because it is the only country that offers almost all the mentioned facilities and securities.
According to the world happiness report,Denmark is crowned as the happiest country in the world”.Thus, it is the best country to live in the current date.
As of January 2016, Denmark is one of the countries with top credit rating.Main exports from Denmark include machinery, meat products, chemicals, fuels, instruments.
Every Danish family enjoys a total of “52 weeks of parental leave”, where mothers are given 18 weeks of paid leave and fathers are allowed to take 2 weeks of fully paid leave.
After giving birth, nearly 79% of women rejoin their previous level of employment. This figure is quite higher when compared to that of American women, which is only 59%.
Denmark is one of the best countries to see your kids grow up. Little ones are given access to either free or low-cost childcare.
Every Danish citizen receives anoutstanding health care system since it is his or her basic right.
Denmark regularly ranks in the list of top 10 countries when it comes to gender equality.
They are much concerned about their city’s surroundings too. 50% of Danish people contribute to the betterment of their cities by doing some good deeds. For example, they use bicycles to reach their school and work. Now, this shows how protective they are, towards their environment. The government offers an amount of 7.8 cents per kilometer to people traveling by bicycle instead of a car. By following the rules, they are not only taking care of their surroundings but also lessen the rate of accidents, noise and air pollution from taking place.
Copenhagen’s Zoo located in Frederiksberg area is widely known for its variety of species of animals. Other famous places are Louisiana Museum of Modern Arts. It has modern art paintings by world renowned artists such as Max Ernst, Henry Moore, Giacometti, Calder, Picasso, and Warhol. 443 is the number of islands which this country has and only 76 are used by humans.
Does the name ‘Dannebrog’ ring a bell in your mind? Well, it is the National Flag of Denmark, one of the ancient flags still retained since 1219.
It has over 14 Nobel Laureates, 4 in English Literature, in Physiology and Medicine it has secured 5, and Peace Prize is 1. It also holds the second position in the world for freedom of the press.
The world’s popular building toys “Lego” are from Denmark."
"It’s needless to say that the United States is one of the countries which offers convenience to the core. This is the place where you can get anything, at any point in time.
One of the best things that include the United States in the best countries list is its, “Freedom Of Speech” which means they respect each other's rights to voice their opinion. You can criticize even the President, the Government, Politicians, Professionals or anyone.
Just like Australians, even Americans are very kind hearted. When it comes to disaster-scale events, nothing can stand before the strength of Americans’ unity.
People of United States are remarkably creative.No other country in the world has as much expertise as Americans have in almost all fields.
Racial diversity & The Great Cultural Mix are two other important factors that anyone can enjoy in the United States.
When we talk about the United States, it becomes inevitable to skip the entertainment industry, especially the movie industry.
The Grand Canyon, as the name signifies, is a geological wonder situated in the desert of Arizona.
Las Vegas in Nevada is popular for its gambling casinos and nightlife entertainment.
The moment you hear the word “United States” you are reminded of the “Statue of Liberty” the sculpture in New York City. The statue, a female figure in robes, represents Libertas (Roman Goddess)."
- America ranks 13th in starting a business, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.
- The U.S. ranks 47th in press freedom, according to Reporters Without Borders. So much for freedom of the press.
- The U.S. ranks 20th in international trade, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.
- The U.S., which ranks 15th in dealing with debt insolvency according to the Doing Business rankings.
- The U.S. is ranked 10th in economic freedom, according to The Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal.
- The U.S. is 25th among 43 developing countries for the best place to be a mother, according to Save The Children.
- The U.S. is only the 11th happiest country in the world, according Columbia University's Earth Institute.
- There are 21 countries better than America in freedom from corruption, according to .
- The U.S. was ranked 24th in perceived honesty, according to .
- America is ranked 39th in income inequality according to the CIA World Factbook.
- Need a Hepatitis B vaccination? The U.S. is ranked 89th in percentage of children who have been vaccinated according to the World Health Organization.
- The U.S. is only 47th in infant survival? That's true, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- Want to live a long life? Don't live in the U.S., which is 50th in life expectancy according to the CIA World Factbook.
- How well is our economy growing? The U.S. GDP growth rate is ranked 169th out of 216 countries, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- Our GDP per capita is only 12th in the world, behind Qatar and Liechtenstein, says the CIA World Factbook.
- Our unemployment percentage is worse than 102 of the 200 countries listed by the CIA World Factbook.
- The U.S. is an embarrassing 142nd out of 150 countries in infrastructure investment, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- America's budget deficit is ranked 192nd in debt relative to GDP, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- The growth rate of our industrial production is ranked 79th, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- The U.S. is only 11th in oil exports, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- Our oil reserves is only the 13th most in the world, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- The U.S. is ranked 192nd, dead last, in the net trade of goods and services, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- Our reserve of foreign exchange and gold is ranked 19th, according to the CIA World Factbook, right behind Indonesia.
- The U.S. is ranked the 28th best soccer team by FIFA.
- In terms of the percentage of women holding public office, the U.S. ranks 79th out of 147 countries, says the IPU.
Viral meme says United States has 'invaded' 22 countries in the past 20 years