30 January, 2015

The Darkness shall continue to fill the Hearts and Minds of American's



May God have mercy on America, for it's too late to unlearn The darkness that fills so many American's hearts. And, they'll always be those that say change is possible. They mean well, however:

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:"
Jeremiah 5:21 KJV

I was foolish, and without understanding; I now have eyes, and I am willing to see; I have ears, and will listen.
I see all the beauty of God's creation everywhere,

But God's words tells us we must be vigilant, and to use her eyes and ears to discern
Both good and evil.
Beware of the Evil behind the Smiling Eyes
NEIL L. ANDERSEN

“Take heed … that ye do not judge that which is evil to be of God.” 13
“Ye must watch and pray always lest ye enter into temptation; for Satan desireth to have you.” 14
“Satan hath sought to deceive you, that he might overthrow you.” 15
The message is: Beware of the evil behind the smiling eyes!
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2005/04/beware-of-the-evil-behind-the-smiling-eyes?lang=eng

We think that if we just skip along the yellow brick road and click our heels while singing: I see no evil, I hear no evil, and I do no evil; may find themselves skipping on a road made a fire and brimstone leading to the gates of hell? I have come from The dark abyss of sin.
I have broken all of God's Commandments except for one. I have been blessed to be put on a path of light, that is right, with the Lord.


Now Aren't We Just Special

I continue to pray and ask God to forgive me in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.  I'm just one of 7,277,253,481 humans and growing every second. I am a Christian sinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment