I'm committed to serving, and doing for others. I have the courage to stand up for my beliefs and convictions My cross to bear is to bring truth where there is a lie. To bring light where there is darkness. I stand before God that knows my heart, and pray for forgiveness of my sins, and to guide me on the path of enlightenment.
16 December, 2013
KNOW A MAN BY THE SIZE OF HIS BALLS?
This was sent to me by Wayne Fuller, a very intelligent, witty Republican; I vote for a person . . . not a Party. I just added some pictures.
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.
There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing marbles