21 August, 2012

I found the State Representatives and the House of Senate in the Bible.


I'm not a follower of any 38,000 Christian denominations. However, I do believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior, and finding reading the Bible is a better guide book on how to be a good person, better than my own self-will run riot for living life. I find the book of Mathews has great advice handed down by Jesus Christ. I fall short of my spiritual growth and realize I will make many mistakes, and has it states in the Bible; all men are sinners before the eyes of God. I assume that includes woman unless it is based on the sugar and spices theory.
The Bible, being written over two millenniums ago sure has great advice for living in the modern world. I try to read a few passage a day and I came across a passage in Mathews that seem to perfectly describe the majority of those in Congress (The Hill).



Matthew 7:15-20 (New International Version):

15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
I find that a perfect description of our leaders that are working hard to serve themselves. Ops! I mean to serve the people.
                                                     http://www.charlesharveyforpresident.com
                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment