2. Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wastefulspending and practices
3. Obama Instituted the enforcement for equal pay for women.
4. Beginning, the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
5. Families of fallen soldiers have expenses covered to be on hand when thebody arrives at Dover AFB
6 Ended media blackout on war casualties; reporting full information
7. Ended media blackout on covering the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB;the media is now permitted to do so pending adherence to respectful rules andapproval of fallen soldier’s family
8. The White House and federal government are respecting the Freedom ofInformation Act
9. Obama instructed all federal agencies, to promote openness and transparencyas much as possible.
10. Limits on lobbyist’s access to the White House
11. Obama set limits on White House aides working for lobbyists after theirtenure in the administration.
12. Ended the previous stop-loss policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistanlonger than their enlistment date
13. Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane, including other outdated weaponssystems, that weren’t even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan.
14. Removed restrictions on embryonic stem-cell research.
15. Federal support for stem-cell and new biomedical research.
16. New federal funding for science and research labs
17. States are permitted to enact federal fuel efficiency standards abovefederal standards
18. Obama Increased infrastructure spending on: roads, bridges, and powerplants after years of neglect.
19. Funds for high-speed, broadband Internet access to K-12 schools
20. A new fund for school construction
21 Obama is phasing out prison at Guantanamo Bay is being
22. Obama rescued US Auto industry
23. Obama implemented a Housing rescue plan
24. $789 billion economic stimulus plan
25. The public can meet with federal housing insurers to refinance (the newplan can be completed in one day) a mortgage if they are having trouble paying
26. US financial and banking rescue plan
27. The secret detention facilities in Eastern Europe and elsewhere are beingclosed
28. Ended the previous policy; the US now has a no torture policy and is incompliance with the Geneva Convention standards
29. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops
30. The missile defense program is being cut by $1.4 billion in 2010
31. Restarted the nuclear nonproliferation talks and building back up thenuclear inspection infrastructure/protocols
32. Obama reengaged in the treaties/agreements to protect the Antarctic
33. Obama reengaged in the agreements/talks on global warming and greenhousegas emissions
34. Visited more countries and met with more world leaders than any presidentin his first six months in office
35. Successful release of US captain held bySomali pirates; authorized theSEALS to do their job
36. US Navy increasing patrols off Somali coast
37. Obama offered attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybridautomobiles
38. Cash for clunkers program offers vouchers to trade in fuel inefficient,polluting old cars for new cars; stimulated auto sales
39. Obama Announced plans to purchase fuel efficient American-made fleet forthe federal government
40. Obama expanded the SCHIP program to cover health care for 4 million morechildren
41. Signed national service legislation; expanded national youth serviceprogram
42. Instituted a new policy on Cuba, allowing Cuban families to return home tovisit loved ones
43. Obama ended the previous policy of not regulating and labeling carbondioxide emissions
44. Expanding vaccination programs
45. Obama gave immediate and efficient response to the floods in North Dakotaand other natural disasters
46. Closed offshore tax safe havens
47. Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access torecords of tax evaders and criminals
48. Ended the previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations whooutsource American jobs; the new policy is to promote in-sourcing to bring jobsback
49.. Ended the previous practice of protecting credit card companies; in placeof it are new consumer protections from credit card industry’s predatorypractices
50. Energy producing plants must begin preparing to produce 15% of their energyfrom renewable sources
51. Lower drug costs for seniors
52. Ended the previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating withdrug manufacturers for cheaper drugs; the federal government is now realizinghundreds of millions in savings
53. Obama increased pay and benefits for military personnel.
54. Improved housing for military personnel
55.Obama initiating a new policy to promote federal hiring of military spouses
56. Obama improved conditions at Walter Reed Military Hospital and othermilitary hospitals
57 Increasing student loans
58. Obama has been Increasing opportunities in AmeriCorps program
59. Sent envoys to Middle East and other parts of the world that had beenneglected for years; reengaging in multilateral and bilateral talks anddiplomacy
60. Obama established a new cyber security office
61. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 yearsafter the Cold War to a more modern fighting force; this includes newprocurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyberunits and operations, etc.
62. Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts
63. Obama ordered a review of hurricane and natural disaster preparedness
64. Established a National Performance Officer charged with saving the federalgovernment money and making federal operations more efficient
65. Students struggling to make college loan payments can have their loansrefinanced
66. Obama has been Improving benefits for veterans
67. Many more press conferences and town halls and much more media access than previousadministration
68. Obama instituted a new focus on mortgage fraud
69. The FDA is now regulating tobacco
70. Obama ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules
71. Obama ended previous practice of having White House aides rewritescientific and environmental rules, regulations, and reports
72. Authorized discussions with North Korea and private mission by Pres. BillClinton to secure the release of two Americans held in prisons
73. Obama authorized discussions with Myanmar and mission by Sen. Jim Web tosecure the release of an American held captive
74. Obama helped make more loans available to small businesses
75. Obama established independent commission to make recommendations on slowingthe costs of Medicare
76. Obama appointed the first Latina to the Supreme Court.
77. Obama authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to carefor veterans
78. Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000
79. Renewed loan guarantees for Israel
80. Obama changed the failing/status quo military command in Afghanistan
81. He deployed additional troops to Afghanistan
82. New Afghan War policy that limits aerial bombing and prioritizes aid,development of infrastructure, diplomacy, and good government practices byAfghans
83. Obama announced the long-term development of a national energy grid withrenewable sources and cleaner, efficient energy production
84. Returned money authorized for refurbishment of White House offices andprivate living quarters
85. Obama paid for redecoration of White House living quarters.
86. Obama Held first Seder in White House
87. Attempting to reform the nation’s healthcare system which is the mostexpensive in the world yet leaves almost 50 million without health insuranceand millions more under insured
88. Obama has supported comprehensive immigration reform.
89. Obama has announced his intention to push for energy reform.
90. Has announced his intention to push for education reform
91. Obama passed health care reform.
Just look where the wealthy and those in power, the"upper class" has taken us in the last 30 years or so.
Do you think that the Roman Empire believed they would falland only be read about in history books? They, like us, spend the money on allthose people in power and "upper classes. They spend too much money on themilitary and tried to control the world as they knew it. America is followingexactly the same bloody footprints as they did.
But, there will always be the "die-hard's" thatstand on the rumble of America's destruction waving the American flag andsaying: "We live in the greatest country in the world." They believeit now and will believe it at our end.
I do apologies, forgot it cannot happen to the UnitedStates, we have been around for more than 350 years, and spend more on militarythan 27 Nations in the World, including leading in first place in spending 600percent more than China on their military budget.
We are invincible! However, I will be dead before the endingand then they may look back and say: "That crazy guy running for presidentin 2012 was right." But my heart aches for those young people that willhave no future, and suffer at the expense of those greedy ego-maniacs in power.
May Gods Angels embrace the "lower classes" intheir wings and give them some Peace, Joy, Strength and Love, as they try andsoar though the clouds of life challenges before you! And, May God forgives theGreedy, selfish and egotistical those with all the money and abuses theirpowers, and neglects others. The Constitution never said that we had to beruled by the "Upper Class."