25 May, 2012

The Voters Intentions were meant Well, Thank You




The scores above are not mine in Grammar. Mine would be much lower.
However, I'm told that the White House Staff would help me with Grammar, while I pull all our American military from the Middle East, and stop payment on the billions of dollars we have given to Middle East countries that call American's Infidels.

So that would help cut the deficit, and I can direct funds toward helping our country.
I can help overwhelmingly the majority of America's population that being the "middle class and the Lower class. I also would create jobs in non-military applications. I promise to study grammar between my saving America.< Truth with a litte humor.

Here is our email conversation in regards to my weak grammar/

Subject: Presidential Candidacy
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:33:45 -0400
From:
To: charleseharvey@live.com

Hello Mr. Harvey,


I just did a search online because I have not heard one news station mention the third party candidates for President. Your name was on the list and I went to your site. I started to read up on your stance on the issues and like some of what you said, but was immediately turned off by the multiple typographical and grammatical errors. If you want any educated person to take your candidacy seriously, it might be a good idea to hire an editor to read through and correct your web site. I am sending this in the spirit of helping and not criticism.



From:
Charles Harvey (charleseharvey@live.com)
Sent:
Fri 5/25/12 2:06 PM

To:


Yes, I have seen that the voters have picked presidents that have great grammar skills. It really has helped American the last 40 years. If you want a person that knows how to hire the right people and do the right things for American that is me. However, if grammar is your number one priority, then it is not me.


I wrote a blog that may give you some understanding why I am poor in grammar and outstanding in other subjects. So in theory it seems you look at a half filled bottle as half empty, I see the same bottle as half full.

http://charliebigfeet.blogspot.com/2011/12/read-message-before-you-correct-writers.html


World's Most Famous Disabled People


These include actors, actresses, celebrities, singers, world leaders, and many other famous people. ... Edison is the great inventor who had over 1000 patents and his inventions are in ... He could barely write and had very poor grammar skills.


http://hcdg.org/famous.htm


Considered one of the best leaders in the Roman Empire.


Claudius I was the emperor who added Britain to the Roman Empire.


Claudius was born on 1 August 10 BC in Gaul (now France) into the Roman imperial family. Tiberius, the second emperor of Rome, was his uncle. Claudius suffered from physical disabilities, including a limp and a speech impediment and was therefore treated with disdain by his family, and not considered as a future emperor. When Tiberius's successor Caligula was assassinated in January 41 AD, the Praetorian Guard found Claudius in the palace and acclaimed him as emperor. The senate held out against Claudius for two days, but then accepted him.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/claudius.shtml



Myself with poor grammar, nor any other person from the "middle Class" with superior grammar, will not be president because (American Media?) will not show presidential candidates from the "Middle Class because media will not show" a candidate to 72 % percent of America's population. If they did show a "true "middle class' presidential candidate, they might get the 4 % percent needed to be in the presidential debates. These standards were set by the upper-class and the "One percent" to prevent middle-class candidates becoming president. So if media does not show middle class candidates, then they cannot qualify to debate according to their rules. There is no law that states that American Media Corporation have to give equal free airtime they afford the Wealthy, well-funded Politicians running for president. I feel it is un-American, immoral and fails to give equal rights to presidential candidates according to the U.S. Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment