27 January, 2012

Fay Day Makes Harsh Criticism On Linked: About Blog-HUNTERS WAIT! .

Faye Day
Assistant Director at Wilson County Technology Services
Location
Rocky Mount, North Carolina Area
Industry
Government Administration
Fay Day was very critical of my Blog” Hunters Wait!
 
"Fay Day said: “This is disgusting and not professionally relevant!"
Posted By Fay Day on 01-27-2012 


My reply:
"I just check with the Constitution, it stated I have freedom of speech, and did not mention you name, as being in-charge of opinions on this site. As, a retired clinical therapist, I can see by your message it indicates you need to control people. You understand your opinions being the correct one, and you make judgments, like The Pharisees did, without facts or true understanding.
You missed the point of the article, in that, it was done in humor with a point, my point being that all lives, on Earth is precious, young or old. I really feel sorry for how you see, and interpret, the world around you. I hope, this may be of some help to you;"Grant me the serenity, to accept the things I cannot change, (other people).
The courage, to change the things I can, (Ourselves), and, the wisdom to know the difference.
(From a higher power greater than ourselves).
Paraphrase: of "The Serenity Prayer. By Reinhold Niebuhr wrote it, originator,''
"When we are disturbed, it is because we find some person, place, thing or situation -- some fact of our
life -- unacceptable to us, and we can find no serenity until we accept that person, place, thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment."
Dr.
Paul Ohliger.
I also never have hunted a day in my life.
"May God embrace Fay
Day, in his Angels wings, and give her Peace, Joy and Love, as she soars through the clouds, of life challenges before you"
By
Charles Harvey
"You can't depend on your judgment when. "You can't depend on your judgment when your imagination is out of focus." --
Mark Twain ..."



No comments:

Post a Comment