This What the "Upper-Class" Politicians You voted into Congress Has Done For You.
2. United States GDP Growth Rate at 1.30 percent (KOREA IS 50TH IN THE WORLD WITH 6.1)
3. USA numbered One out of 100 Countries giving funds to Foreign
Educational Score Performance - Country Rankings
SOURCE: OECD in Figures 2009
RANK COUNTRY READING MATH SCIENCE
1 KOREA 556 547 522
9. U.S. ranked 14th in reading, 17th in science and 25th in math.?
10. Political Corruption
11. Unemployment Oct 7, 2011 – 9.1 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
13. Urban decay
14. Inferior Technology wills not find alternate fuel/energy sources
16. Allowing outsourcing American jobs
17. Allowing corporations off shore banking
18, Allowed Tax Breaks for the Wealthy and Tax Loop Holes for Corporations.
19. Allowing outsourcing manufacturing. American used to buy 9-10 American made products,
20. Spend more time with foreign Countries well-being than Americans.
What has "Upper-Class POLITICIANS DONE FOR "MAIN STREET" USA? The "middle-class" that makes up 72 percent of our population.
When are you going to wake up Voters, You're responsible for these things happening to us because you keep voting in wealthy :upper-class Politician from one of the Two Political Party's voters are like Alcoholics that keep doing the same thing.
The "upper-Class" politicians you put in Congress are like Alcoholics that promise you change but they lied for 35 years.
Check Out Charles Harvey, a "middle-class" Presidential candidate that the media does not want you to see. They refuse to interview. Similar to China that control what the people see, hear and read. Sign my petition to have CNN interview me, is that so much to ask of you?
Visit my web page: http://charlesharveyforpresident.com/
View my Two Vidios I made at a cost of $40. One formal And One causual.
Charles Harvey the Middle-Class Man That Can
George Bernard Shaw