Speaking from his office at the NIH headquarters in Bethesda, MD, Dr. Fauci stressed that Ebola is not an easily transmitted disease and laid out the facts on how the disease spreads."
Please do not reply to this email. Contact the White House
The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111
- [Head] Notice his head is turned away from the person at around a 40° angle.
- [Mouth-lips] Closed tightly facial muscles engaged tightly
- [Eyebrows-eyelids] engaged down.
- [Eyes] eyelids/eyelashes closed to filter elements from the sclera that is the outermost of the three layers that is a tough, fibers to issue that surrounds but my ball.
- [Spine/back] Arched in a protective avoidance position.
- [Right hand] fingers partly closed before contact on her back?
- [Right arm] Unusually bent for a normal hug at his distance from the girl
- Whereas the girls left arm appears to be in a straight forward position, as to engage in a full normal embrace at the same distance away as the president is. It appears that the girls left hand to be more open based on the visibility of hypothenar muscles in the region of the dorsum of the left hand.